Support the Heritage House
At the heart of Westport, overlooking Ballard Park and Northwest Bay, the Heritage House is increasingly a hub of cultural activity – we’re happy that the organization has found such a loyal and passionate following.
Although we enjoy a unique partnership with the Chamber, the Heritage House is a nonprofit cultural organization, and as such, we rely on donations, sponsorships, and small grants to keep the doors open. Please consider giving to Heritage House’s annual appeal.
Your gift to the Westport Heritage House will:
- Highlight the history, arts, and culture of the region;
- Connect multiple generations, interests, and affiliations to Westport;
- Welcome visitors to town and wrap them in our spirit of place;
- Provide a central space for community events such as indoor country markets, art exhibits, craft fairs, lectures, theatre, dance, and yoga;
- Support our Music & More Concert Series (check out this year’s bookmark for concert performers and dates);
- Keep the Visitor Center free and open to the public;And so much more.
It’s easy to give. Your tax-deductible gifts can be made by check (payable to “Lakes to Locks Passage” with “Westport Heritage House” noted in the memo line).
Please send your charitable donations to:
Westport Heritage House
P.O. Box 394
Westport, NY 12993
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS